IBSSA MACEDONIA as a corporate member of IBSSA (International Bodyguard Security Services Associations – www.ibssa.org) and as a official and approved training centre of HABC Highfield International centre with number 20735, organise course for Close protection Level 3,verified by IBSSA and SIA Security Industry Authority).
The course covers practical skills and knowledge required for close protection and operational matters for close protection in the middle of operation,especially for: threat and risk assessment,operational planning,team work,reconnaissance, foot drills,use of weapons,searching,management trends, static security ,communication , surveillance and conflict management.
Course participants will gain knowledge for:
- Understanding the regulation for Close protection,
- Understanding the role and responsibility of individuals for close protection,
- The importance of threat assessment and risk management,
- Techniques for surveillance,
- Security operations,
- Designing and demonstrating operational planning,
- Importance of interpersonal skills,
- Importance of teamwork,
- Importance of reconnaissance,
- Foot drills,
- Importance of planning route selection
- Tactics of movement and operations with vehicles,
- Search Techniques and Procedures in Close protection operations,
- Implement management techniques of defence while ensuring,
- Manage the conflicts and reduction of personal risk,
- Calming conflict,
- Learning how to resolve the conflicts,
- Communication skills with radio equipment.
Details of course maintenance:
Place: Kumanovo, Macedonia.
Duration of the course : 15 days
Price of the course is 1900eur. For two weeks training.Price include accommodation with breakfast,course materials and certificates.Certificates are Close Protection Level-3, FOPS-Intermediate, Firearms and Weapons.500 euros deposit or full payments required with this application and any remaining balance must be received at least 10 days before course start.If you need to cancel your booking and have paid deposit or full payment you can transfer to another course and must confirm presence (max 10 days before course start).Deposits are not refundable.
Policy of IBSSA MACEDONIA DOOEL limited number of 12 students per course.Places on the courses are awarded in principle,first come first served.Upon receipt of your application and deposit,you will be sent a reservation confirmation of your receipt along with instructions.
Dates and places can be changed only under conditions beyond our control.
- Filled CV (in addition),
- Copy of a valid passport,
- Copy of ID,
- Original certificate of good conduct court (trans. ENGLISH),
- Copy of certificate or diploma at least secondary education,
- 2 photos ,
- International birth certificate,
Details for contact:
IBSSA MACEDONIA DOOEL
Official training center of IBSSA
SIA training provider – HABC Highfield International centre No.20735
11 Oktomvri 17-3/7 1300 Kumanovo
Tel:389 31 420 415(fax)
E-mail: [email protected]
Name of beneficiary: IBSSA MACEDONIA DOOEL Kumanovo
Address: 11 Oktomvri 17-3/7 1300 Kumanovo Macedonia
Account: IBAN : MK 07380477314304244
Bank : Pro Credit Bank, Macedonia,
Bank Address: Jane Sandanski 109 a ,1000 Skopje Macedonia.