IBSSA Macedonia is the leading provider of security industry training and specialist training. Our training is provided with the upmost professionalism, quality and integrity. We can be assuring you that our close protection training will deliver to you what you need to work within this unique industry.
If you are wishing to work in close protection within the UK (and some British security companies within other Countries) you will require a recognised qualification. The Security Industry Authority (SIA) sets the standards and regulates the British Security Industry making this Industry licensable and lawful.
If you are wishing to pursue a career in the Close Protection Industry you will need to undertake an approved training course that is a minimum of 140 hours in duration. This ensures that you can apply for a Close Protection Front Line license.
We are SIA Training Provider, approved by Highfield International-Centre number 20735, and they are vigilant in verifying that we maintain and deliver the high standards that you would expect to work in this demanding and elite industry.
HABC Highfield International Level 3 Certificate for Working as a Close Protection Operative within the Private Security Industry (RQF)
Our approved course will teach you the following core competency skills:
- Roles and responsibilities of the Close Protection Operative
- Threat and risk Assessments
- Surveillance Awareness
- Operational Planning
- Law and Legislation
- Interpersonal Skills
- Close Protection Team Work
- Close Protection Foot Techniques
- Route Selection
- Use of Close Protection Vehicle Techniques
- Search Awareness
- Incidents and Dilemmas
- Venue Based Security
- Continual Professional Development
- Communication and Conflict Management Skills
Every subject covers the full content of the SIA requirements.
Our course is intensive and in excess of the 159 Guided Learning hours required and it takes place over a continuous 15-day period.
We generally hold a course every month and it is a combination of classroom work and practical exercises. All course work is completed at our training facility with practical exercises conducted within the local surrounding area.
We also orginize follow courses:
- CPD – PSD Level 3,
- CCTV Operator (Public Space Surveillance),
- Scanner operator course,
- Drone Operator Course,
- Threat Assessment Level 2,
- Covert Surveillance,
- CPD – Level 3 Security Management Protocol. (Distance learning),
- CPD – Level 3 Conflict Management for Close Protection Operatives,
- Hotel Security Management Protocol Level 2,
- CPD – Level 2 Hostage Survival for Close Protection Operatives,
- CPD – Level 3 Close Protection Instructional Techniques,
- FREC Level 3
- Firearms &Weapons,
- Trauma risk Management,
- Armoured vehicle driving course,
- Ship Security Oficer ,
General Manager of IBSSA MACEDONIA
Country Representative of IBSSA for Macedonia
IBSSA instructor-Master Teacher of Security sciences
Tel. mob: +389 71 260 654 (Viber), Skype: branislav5960
IBSSA MACEDONIA DOOEL
Official training center of IBSSA
SIA training provider – EQ AWARDS Approved Center-1069
Address: 11 Oktomvri 17-3/7,
1300 Kumanovo, Macedonia
Tel: 389 31 420 415(fax)
E-mail: [email protected]